Love Shopping?

Love Shopping?
You can shop now at Haute District. Click on the Shopping link.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sad Tribute







Its really sad to see two of my most admired designers slip off the fashion scene. The great Alexander McQueen whose vision and creativity has been such an inspiration to all fashionistas globally. Remember his digital print creations ......

Also, I am a huge fan of Christian Lacroix. The man can do no wrong, I tell,ya. He is just so big in the romantic drama of fashion...seriously. If you look closely you'll see what I mean. Take a look at some of his runway creations. I have provided you with a closeup image as well so you can really appreciate the details and textures of his designs.

More of these 2 will be mentioned in Haute District from time to time. So, expect it!


No comments:

Post a Comment