Love Shopping?

Love Shopping?
You can shop now at Haute District. Click on the Shopping link.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Red Carpet Runway






I just wanted to share how some celebrities are wearing fabulous dresses on the red carpet. If you notice, prints are big this spring/summer and they are just having fun!



I love how Alexander McQueen's digital print dress was sighted on the red carpet recently (I told you I'd talk about him again!). If you could look even closer, the dress actually has 2 different textures with the same print. I have a close-up shot of this dress. There's actually alot of pleating and draping that went into it.





And then there's Scarlett. Need I say more. This girl has got the figure and personality to match. This dress is a Dolce & Gabbana - absolutely fabulous to the ..nth!! Notice the white strip at the sides of the dress that gives it a sporty effect on the whole animal print.


Right below you will see fashion designer/celebrity Stella McCartney (yes, she's the daughter of the legendary Paul McCartney of the Beetles) in really cool chic printed dress of her own design.


And that is how prints are translated from runway to red carpet. In my next post I'll share about how prints get translated from runway to the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment